|23 March - 2 May ||Registration
Publish your profile & collaboration wishes
2. Publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes. The better your profile the more meeting requests you will receive.
|16 April - 2 May||Book face-2-face meeting||Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice. Please recall that you can only request to meet one EASME expert and one LIFE National Contact Point.
Meeting requests have to be approved to be scheduled.
|3 May||Personal meeting schedule||You receive your preliminary meeting schedule by email.|
|4 May||Bilateral face-2-face meetings||You receive your updated schedule at the reception desk. |
Your schedule contains time and table number of each single meeting.
How does the matchmaking works?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners to judge a possible future collaboration. People meet and greet at high speed. A few minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next meeting starts.
1. REGISTRATION: During the registration you can indicate if and when you are available for bilateral meetings. During registration, you will also be able to set up your cooperation profile.
All cooperation profiles will be published online and will be for everyone to see. You can change your profile any time.
2. PROFILE SETUP: Next you create your own profile. All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event.
In your profile you can state what kind of cooperation you are looking for and which ideas you would like to discuss with potential collaboration partners.
Note: The better the quality of your profile the more meeting requests you will receive. Your cooperation profile is your business card, therefore spend some minutes to insert a high quality and meaningful information.
3. REQUEST MEETINGS: From 13 April 2018, browse the other participants send meetings requests to those companies you would like to meet at the event. Meeting requests that are accepted are scheduled on fixed time-slots and tables prior to the event.
Please recall that you can only request to meet one EASME expert and one LIFE National Contact Point.
- Email notification: You will be informed by email when you can start booking bilateral meetings. Check which cooperation profiles are most promising in view of your project proposal idea or the services you can offer.
- Booking of bilateral meetings: Once you have found the most promising partners you can select them for bilateral meetings.
Confirm your participation: In case you have meetings the organizer needs to be sure that you will attend the event. Therefore please confirm or cancel your participation once you are asked to confirm.
- Your personal meeting schedule: The day before the event you will receive your personal meeting schedule (always available online). This meeting schedule gives information about the time, the number of the table and who you are going to meet.
4. BUILD CONNECTIONS: At the registration desk, you will receive an updated version of your meeting schedule including last minute bookings. This list will include the name of your conversation partner and table number.Your personal meeting schedule lists in chronological order for each meeting the.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.